Skiing in Zell am See-Kaprun
An apartment house close to the lift – simply perfect!
The Haus Wilhelmina apartment house is perfect for anyone who is looking for skiing holiday accommodation which is close to a ski lift. The valley station of the “CityXpress” cable car is in the direct vicinity of our apartment house. An easy, stress-free start to your day of skiing: Wake up, have breakfast, and take the cable car directly to the Schmittenhöhe ski area! It could not be better! Anyone who would prefer to travel to the ski area using the Schmittenhöhebahn, the TrassXpress or the Sonnenalmbahn cable cars can take the free ski bus – the stop is just 30 metres away!
When skiing in the Salzburg region, there are a number of divine ski areas to choose from. They all have something in common: perfectly groomed pistes, state-of-the-art ropeways and lifts, ski schools with childcare services, and, of course, rustic ski huts for the most popular of all stops – the refreshment stop. To summarise:
- The Schmittenhöhe ski area – direct access with the “CityXpress”. 77 km of pistes, and an exciting snow park with the world’s longest fun slope
- Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski area – skiing fun almost all year round on the perpetual ice of this beautiful glacier ski resort with 41 km of pistes
- Maiskogel Family Mountain is just 9 km away. This family friendly ski resort is especially popular with children and beginners!
- Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm Fieberbrunn ski area is approx. 14 km away: The ultimate skiing experience on 270 seamlessly connected kilometres of pistes, and an enormous freeride area!
Guests at the Haus Wilhelmina apartment house can benefit from several advantages during a ski holiday:
- In the direct vicinity of the valley station of the “CityXpress” cable car
- Directly adjacent to the ski bus stop
- Ski cellar with heated boot racks
- Free admission to the Zell am See indoor pool and sauna – Rest and recuperation after a day of skiing!